Running Effective Meetings
People hate meetings that waste their time.
Management hates meetings that waste money.
Running an effective meeting involves skills in planning, facilitating and controlling if you are to get the best results for the time spent.
You will learn how to have meetings that keep on track and really are a productive use of everyone’s time.
Learn These Things
- How to use the agenda to get the best results.
- How to keep the discussion on track.
- How to follow up on actions.
- How to write or manage modern minutes so they don’t take hours!
- How to encourage participation.
- How to manage disruptive meeting behavior
and much more.