Writing Ministerial Letters
Preparing draft replies on behalf of a minister is a key skill for a public servant. There are traps that you can be shown how to avoid. There are tips that will make writing ministerial a lot simpler.
Often the draft reply goes to the minister with a briefing note.
These two documents are written quite differently from each other.
This course will show how to get your draft ministerial signed. Learn what to write and how to write it. Find out how to keep the brief to one page without leaving out vital information.
Learn These Things
- How to begin and end the letter.
- What content to include and what to leave out.
- How to write with political sensitivity.
- How to avoid the letter being sent back time and again for revision.
- How to write a briefing note to go with your draft ministerial correspondence
and a lot more.